Terms and Conditions
Kelsey Publishing Limited’s (“Kelsey”) Ticket Terms and Conditions
The purchase of tickets for and entry to an event organised by or on behalf of Kelsey (the “Event”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. By applying to purchase a ticket and attending the Event you agree that:
1. The venue reserves the right to refuse the purchaser entry to the Event without their ticket. You acknowledge that Kelsey cannot be held responsible for Tickets that are lost or stolen.
2. The Ticket remains the property of Kelsey. The purchaser of the Ticket represents and warrants that the Ticket is purchased for personal use only, and that it is not purchased as part of any form of business or commercial activity (unless expressly authorised by Kelsey and its agents) and in particular the Ticket may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone, whether at a premium or otherwise, and may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or for any other trade purposes. Resale or attempted resale of a Ticket will render the Ticket void and the holder of any resold or transferred Ticket may be ejected from or refused entry to the Event.
3. Kelsey has the right to alter or vary the programme for the Event or to reschedule or cancel all or part of the Event. All features within the night are subject to change without prior notice.
4. You will abide by the rules and regulations of the venue which are available at the venue and may be changed at the venue’s discretion and any other rules or regulations which may be included in the Ticket.
5. You will comply with all reasonable safety and other announcements and/or directions whilst attending the Event.
6. In the event of cancellation or rescheduling, Kelsey shall not be liable for any losses you suffer as a result of the cancellation or rescheduling, including but not limited to, ticket price, accommodation costs or travel expenses.
7. Kelsey or the venue has the right to refuse entry to the Event to any person without reason or to require them to cease participating in any activity. If you are found to be behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous, in breach of these terms & conditions, the rules and regulations of the venue or any instructions or directions given to you by any official at the Event, you will be ejected from the Event without refund and, if appropriate, may be reported to the police.
8. Kelsey and/or the venue has the right to search all persons and personal property and refuse admission to, or eject from, the site any person who refuses to be searched by a security official.
9.You give your express consent to the use of your actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any photograph, film, video and/or audio recording of the Event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
10. Neither the venue nor Kelsey has any responsibility for lost or stolen property.
11. With the exception of guide dogs, you are not permitted to bring any animals to the Event.
12. You will not trade or solicit trade at the Event without the prior consent of Kelsey.
13. The following articles are not permitted within the venue – illegal substances, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, political or offensive materials and such other items as Kelsey or the venue may deem to be prohibited from time to time. Any person found in possession of such items may be refused entry into, or ejected from the venue.
14. Admission to the venue and the Event is at your own risk. Neither the venue nor Kelsey will be held liable for any loss, cost, expense, injury or damage sustained at the venue and/or the Event except in respect of death or personal injury caused as a result of negligence by the venue or Kelsey, as applicable.
15. In the event of any accident you hereby agree to hold harmless and keep indemnified Kelsey, its group companies and its staff, officials, representatives, agents, sub-contractors and members, each and every one of them from and against all actions, costs, expenses, claims and demands in respect of injury, fatal or otherwise, loss or damage, to person or property of yourself or any guests accompanying you, however caused or arising out of in connection with your participation in our event.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. These terms and conditions may be enforced by the venue and Kelsey Publishing Limited’s affiliates, successors and assigns but may not otherwise be relied or enforced under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any party that is not a party to these terms and conditions.
18. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provisions and remainder of the agreement valid or enforceable.
19. Kelsey reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions without prior notification and you will abide by such amended terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to check the website for the latest terms and conditions.
20. All tickets are non refundable and we will not offer a refund under any circumstances.